Sunday, April 10, 2011

Favorites, challenges and a little inspiration!



Some of my favorite companies are coming soon to My Scraps! October Afternoon "5 & dime" should be here in the next week or two! This collection looks so great! "Rocket Age" will be be coming soon after and is sure to be just as popular! My Mind's Eye "Lime Twist" will be here next week and arriving this week is "Summer Days" by echo park paper co. So many papers to play with, so little time to play!! Remember you can get 20% off of your first order with code MS411 as our way of thanking you for giving My Scraps & More a chance to be your new favorite scrapping place!!

Why not use some of these new papers on the challenges going on in the forums! There is a new challenge issued every day except Sunday so be sure to come and check them out! We would love to see what you create and to be inspired!! I am sharing a couple layouts from the gallery with you that have recently inspired me..."my mam'ma" is by Chelsea and "today is your day" is by scrappin in AK. Please visit the gallery to see some other wonderful creations!!

Just a reminder the the sketch contest is still going on now througn April 15th and My Mind's eye is 25% off only through tonight, April 10th with code MME25.

Have a great night and I hope to see you soon on the forums!

1 comment :