Wednesday, April 6, 2011

scrap{quote} challenge


On Wednesdays, I am going to provide a quote or title as inspiration for a layout. Today I chose the title "You Make My Heart SOAR". I feel like so many can relate to the meaning of it and I am sure that some great layouts will be shared!! I can't wait to see yours over at the My Scraps gallery soon!!

remember, the My Mind's Eye products are 25% off with code MME25, but only for a few more days, so if you were wanting to get some of their paper to play with, now is the time! If you were eyeing something else in the store, use code MS411 for 20% off of your first order as my way of saying "thanks" for giving My Scraps a try!! This is only for a limited time as well so what are you waiting for....!!

Have a great day and here's to hoping you find yourself some time to play with paper!!

1 comment :