Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scrap Happenings!!









There is so much happening over on the forums that I don't want you to miss...






ending today: "5 things I love about..." layout contest. Read the information about it here




Member Appreciation contest...read all about that one here









My Scraps Got Talent contest starts Friday!! I am really looking forward to this! There are so many talented ladies that are a part of My Scraps. I know there will be so much inspiration for all who participate!! Pre-contest challenges are already posted and look for bingo words to be put up soon. The first challenge will be posted Friday morning but you need to go here to read all of the info and to get yourself signed up!!










I am going to share a few recent layouts by our members that have been uploaded to the gallery lately...such great work being shared here! I can't wait to see yours!! Have a great Tuesday and stay cool!!

No comments :

Post a Comment