Monday, June 27, 2011

Limited Edition Kits!







I am so excited to offer two Limited Edition Kits at My Scraps & More! "Remeber This" features Jillibean Soup's "Blossom Soup" collection and echo park's "Country Drive". the "Noteworthy" kit features Crate Paper's "Portrait" collection and echo park's "For the Record" line. Each kit is $14.00 with a $6 shipping charge! Depending on the interest shown in these kits, I may considering offering kits on a monthly basis! Please visit the forum here for a full listing of what is included in each kit. My goal is to make a kit that mixes well and is very affordable and I think that I have done that with both of these. They are available for purchase in the online store here. I am working on some examples of these fun kits, which will be posted soon, but wanted to make them available to you now! Let me know your thoughts!





Have a great Monday and play with paper!

No comments :

Post a Comment