Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New (weekly) Manufacturer challenge!













We have started a new weekly challenge on the message boards at My Scraps & More. Each week we will highlight a manufacturer that we carry in our store. The challenge to you is to share layouts and/or projects that you have made using their products! Easy peasy right!? At the wnd ot the week, a random winner will be drawn from those who participated and shared that week, to win a small scrappy prize! This chosen manufacturer for this week is Crate Paper. Their lines are always among my favorites and I can not wait for them to unveal their new products for CHA! Here are just a few layouts I have made recently with their papers. Please sign in to the message board and share yours as well!







Have a wonderful day and may it be full of scrappy goodness!

2 comments :

  1. Super cute layouts Tammi! I <3 Crate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the layers you put on your pages, and so much dimension too! Great work, Tammy! :)

    ReplyDelete