Friday, July 22, 2011

Newsletter, catch up and More!



So much has been happening here at My Scraps & More! Let's start with the this...a newsletter! One of our very talented members, Lisa Mettman, offered to start a monthly newsletter. The first one is out and it is fabulous!! Please take the time to view it here. Special thanks to Lisa for all of her time and talent putting this together for us!!



This week in the My Scraps Got Talent contest is make up week!! You are able to go back and complete any or all of the challenges that you missed and post them in the gallery and message board to receive your points! I lookforward to seeing all of the great layouts being posted this week!!



And last, but certainly not least, NEW products!! echo park's two lines, Victoria's Garden & Apothecary Emporium, and Authintique Paper will be in stock tomorrow! I am looking forward to playing with these papers! How about you? echo park has gotten to be one of my favorite scrap companies!!!



I will leave you with a layout I created for the mini challenge this week for the Got Talent challenge. The challenge was to make a layout using the bingo card supplied. I always love this type of challenge and I hope that you challenge yourself and do it too!



Have a great weekend and may you find lots of time to play with paper! (today is the last day of the 50% off special... use code SECOND50 now to save!)

No comments :

Post a Comment