Friday, December 9, 2011

The Many Days of Christmas

The Many Days of Christmas from My Scraps & More!

Due to some unforseen problems with my dog, I have been unable to get the last few Days of Christmas savings out to you. Today, I am going to combine 5 days into one email which adds up to lots of saving and freebies for you!

On the 7th Day of Christmas, My Scraps & More gave to me...

free Basic Grey "Indie Bloom" paper collection with every $20 order!


On the 8th Day of Christmas, My Scraps & More gave to me...

free Cosmo Cricket "Dear Mr. Claus" paper collection with every $20 order


On the 9th Day of Christmas, My Scraps & More gave to me...

a free 6x6 paper pad with every $20 order


On the 10th Day of Christmas, My Scraps & More gave to me...

free Bo Bunny petals with every $10 order (while supplies last)


On the 11th Day of Christmas, My Scraps & More gave to me...

free Crate Paper Portrait paper collection with every $20 order


Here is how this will work... If your order is over $20, you get one paper collection free, $40 gets you two plus the petals and over $60 gets you all of the freebies.If your order only qualifies you for one free item, please list in the comments which collection/item you would like to receive.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment