Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Be You.

Good morning and welcome to the My Scraps & More Blog! We are so happy you joined us!

Lisa here today, to share a layout about my dear daughter, Sierra with you:


I used the Be You Collection from Fancy Pants for this layout.
When I first set eyes on this line, I knew it was a must have collection for me! The colors and embellies are totally me!
I loved the quote on one of the Be You cards that I used it for the journaling on my page. It reads: "Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." James Poland







Thanks for sharing your day with us!

~~~Lisa~~~

3 comments :

  1. I love the layout - Is the heart border something you purchased orsoemthing you made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, that is fussy cut from a printed transparency in the Fancy Pants Be You collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa that is sooo cute LOVE your page!!!!

    ReplyDelete