Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I used to be a skeptic...

I must admit for a long time I was very wary of buying scrapbook supplies online! However I have found that with improved image quality, things look just as good online as they do in the store! Don't get me wrong I still support my LSS but with online scrapbook stores (like My Scraps and More ;) I have so many more options! At first glance I didn't think I would like any of the Authentique lines. But, I received one for Christmas and after seeing projects done by others I ended up getting their two newer lines as well - Celebrate and Genuine. And while most of my LOs are still of my boys I have really seen how versatile these lines are. They are great whether your subjects are boys or girls, young or old! Here are a couple LOs I have done with the lines - I hope you go check it out and see the potential I missed when they were first released!



Tammy B

1 comment :

  1. great layouts
    I don't have a LSS (but i wish i did because I like to look and hold things) so most of my supplies are bought online

    ReplyDelete