Friday, May 11, 2012

A perfect scrapping day ...

Good morning! It is a perfect scrapping day here in South Texas. Cloudy, raining (100 % chance!), and my scrap desk is cleared off from the last creative burst!
I will be completing the challenges from the Mother May I crop here on the My Scraps and More Forum. The challenges are very creative - everything from sketches to techniques!
I was looking through the challenges for some inspiration and I found two very bright and happy layouts that brought a little sunshine to my rainy day!
This first one is by Anna (annamills2001) for precrop challenge #1- I have some pictures of flamingos from our zoo so this layout is going in the lift pile! (I have no idea why it is turned sideways!)
The second is by Wendy Crowe for Challenge #6 - isn't this so cute?!?! The bees and flowers.... oh my!
Hope you can join us in the forum! Lots of fun challenges - all due on May 20.

Thank you for stopping by,
Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment