Saturday, June 9, 2012

Check out the Gallery!!!

The My Scraps and More Gallery is hopping with inspiration!  The latest My Scraps Got Talent II contest seems to have kick started everyone's creativity!  We hope you will join us for the summer long challenge!!

Check out some of these amazing creations!

First up is Martine's layout based on a sketch by Kristine Davidson....  I just love her choice of colors and the bits of 'confetti'



Then we have this adorable layout from member '7thHeaven' --- how awesome is that big circular photo with the playful wave cut of paper?




And I just adored this 'Bieber' layout from our own DT member Missy!  How adorable is this kid?!?  I do so love the yellow and blue color combo as well!!



Come play along.......we'd love to see your work!!

No comments :

Post a Comment