Friday, June 29, 2012

Christmas in June!

It is hot here on the Gulf Coast! Everyone together now - "How hot is it?"
106 Degrees!
Not safe to do many activities outside so the girls and I have hunkered down with party prep (Priscilla is thirteen today!) and craft projects.
To really cool off I have put myself in a Christmas frame of mind and been scrapping last year's Christmas photos.
A Perfect Gift

From the My Scraps and More Store I used -
Crate Paper Apple Pie
Crate Paper Cross Stitch
Crate Paper Accent Cuts
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers

To create the spool of twine I cut the spool from the Crate Paper Accent Cuts. I secured the end of the twine to the back of the spool with tape and wrapped it around the spool - intentionally leaving it a bit messy. I left some trailing off - curving and looping it - secured with good old tacky glue. I secured the spool of thread to my page with foam dots.
I used this sketch by Diana Fisher.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Kristin

Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

  1. Awesome page Kristin! Love the spool of thread!
    Happy Birthday to Priscilla!

    ReplyDelete