Saturday, June 16, 2012

So Revealing

Have you enjoyed seeing the amazing creations from everyone this week?  I know I have!!  This DT has rocked the Fancy right out of the Pants with their creations this month (tee-he).  Much like you have heard from everyone else this week, I loved these papers!  They are so beyond perfect for all of those vacation and beach pictures.  I really had a hard time using them for anything else!  I did manage to do one non-beach/vacation themed layout this month....but the rest... beach and vacation!  Really, how could I not??

This first one I created literally the day after we took that picture.  We had headed down to the shore to spend the day roaming the boardwalk for Mother's Day.  It was too cold to really hit the beach, but a perfect day for some pixs!


See...I did manage one here that wasn't with the theme of the papers...but she is wearing sunglasses so close enough right?  LOL.


With the last here, I cut each and every one of these flowers out of another sheet from this line and added them to the 'B' side of another page.  My favorite part though was my rediscovery of vellum.  I cut out some butterflies as well as the title on my Cameo using vellum -- I just love the subtleness of the butterflies on this!



I have yet to complete a single challenge yet for the My Scraps and More Got Talent II contest....now that baseball season is over, I can get some creating done!!!  Have a fabulous weekend!!

--Aubree

No comments :

Post a Comment