Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Good to the last scrap!

Well I am about to be off to camp so I spent the weekend getting in some scrappy time. I am so excited about all the new lines being released for CHA! Of course my husband wanted to know why I would need more paper because I have so much - how do you explain that to a man! But I do have a lot, so I decided to finish off some of my stash. You know when you have those last couple pieces that get shoved in the back of your stash. So this weekend I managed to finish off 3 of the lines I have been hoarding! I did a few LOs and some cards, now if I could do that about 5 more times I would be in great shape to stock up on all the new stuff!

Here are a few of the projects I did this weekend using the last of my Authentique lines CelebrateGenuine and Glory.



No comments :

Post a Comment