Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sharing Summer Soup!

I hope you have enjoyed the DT projects that have been shared so far! Today I have a few more to share with you. I have gotten a lot out of the Jillibean paper I got from the Chilled Strawberry Soup line and Homemade 6 Bean Soup. And the papers mix very with with all the other Jillibean lines as well.

Here is the first LO I made using Chilled Strawberry Soup:

And more of a heritage page of my grandparents, mother and aunts using the Homemade 6 Bean Soup:

And with all the reds and greens I even made a Christmas LO using a little of both lines!

Before I was done I also made a Birthday card, put a movie gift card inside and dressed it up using a popcorn bucket for a party the twins were invited to!


I am still struck by how versatile these lines are! TYFL!

~~~~~Tammy~~~~~






No comments :

Post a Comment