Thursday, July 26, 2012

The More the Merrier

Merry Christmas!!!  I know you are thinking I'm crazy, but have you noticed how much talk there is of Christmas lately.  I have!  It seems everywhere I go there is something going on titled Christmas in July.  And of course CHA is tempting us with all of their new Christmas lines.  I decided to get busy with lot's of layering of papers.  For this page I started off with a sheet of Prima Christmas paper because the colors went so well with the Echo Park This and That Graceful collection.  Then it was time for the embellishments and as I said in my title, the more the merrier!  My motto is when you think you are done add two or three more and then you might be done :)


******Tracy******

5 comments :

  1. Really cute layout and I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the design and all the different embellies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layering Tracy!!!
    great pic and super layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love all of the layering, mix of colors & pp, and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete