Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Are you ready for some football?!

I enjoyed playing with the Echo Park Boys mini kit so much last week that I thought this week I would share a LO from the Football mini kit! This is a LO I did of DS and a friend at Baylor Youth Day. Now that he is a junior we are starting to look at colleges and Baylor is on his list. This is just one of 4 pages I was able to make with the kit - such a great value!


It's almost time so make sure you get some pics when they turn on those Friday night lights!

~~~~~ Tammy B. ~~~~~

2 comments :

  1. Fun page!! We are gettin close to football time in Tennessee too!!! And of course HS football is already in full swing and my sons school record ain't lookin too good so far :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an awesome page, I adore all the details...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete