Sunday, August 5, 2012

Still going strong...with Hexagons

Good Morning all!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!   Probably one of the few, before school starts.

I'm making my shopping lists and waiting for the those First Day of School photos.  My littlest guy is starting kindergarten this year, so I know there will be many pictures amongst the tears.

I was looking through some of my older pages noticed something that I didn't even realize I was doing...I was using LOTS of Hexagons.  I knew this was a new trend, but I didn't realize that I really liked it.

Here I used my hexagon punch (two different sizes), layered them and added some bling.


On this page, I used the punch again, but also used a hexagon mask and some Glimmer mist for the background.


And on this page, I took a sheet of patterned paper and cut out the decorative hexagons to use as embellishments.


It's funny how one trend has so many ways to show itself.  I guess that's what makes it fun!  

Stop by the forum and share some other ways that you have discovered to use hexagons.  

Have a great week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment