Tuesday, September 4, 2012

For The Record 2.. Tailored

 Hello there, it's Wendi here, and I am sooo excited to be up for my first post here at My Scraps & More...

I am a HUGE fan of Echo Park, and was waiting... well..... stalking, the My Scraps store for it to come in. I couldn't wait!!! Today, I am sharing a layout using the For the Record 2 Tailored Collection that you can find right in the My Scraps & More store HERE.

Here is a page that I created using the line. This photo was taken just a couple of weeks ago, on our last, end of summer getaway before school started. We went walking on the beach at sunset, and I couldn't resist a photo with the kids. For years I didn't get in enough photos with my kids, but now I make sure I get on the other side of the camera, because I don't want to be left out in photos.

 
 I cut out some triangles and added some sewing right on top of them:
I mixed the alphas for the title work, and also used some of the For the Record 2 Documented alphas to add a bolder look for the title:
 Make sure you snatch some of this line up before it's all gone!!! I have already used it on several projects, and have lots more planned for it!!!

Don't forget to get over to the forum for the upcoming Back 2 Class crop!!! there are some amazing challenge being cooked up to fulfill your challenge needs!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!!!!
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment :