Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trick or Treat Crop Going On...

Just in case you didn't know, the My Scraps and More Trick or Treat crop is STILL going on!!!
As of now, ALL the crop challenges are loaded but you have until midnight on October 28th to get them all finished up, posted in the gallery, and linked to your challenge tracker in the forum to be eligible for the Grand Crop Prize!!!

Here are two of the challenges, that I posted for the crop:

Challenge #13: this challenge is going to be a bit more tricky... when you think of Halloween what color pops into your head???? ORANGE!!!! that's right, so for this challenge, I am going to make ya work and think a bit...My challenge to you.... NO ORANGE on your layout!!!!

Here is my example page:

I used some of Echo Park's Chilligsworth Manor collection for my page. And made my own banner:
My second challenge is to use a Reece's peanut butter bar and the listed sketch as inspiration for your layout, Challenge #5:
here is my layout:
 Can you tell how I used the Reece's packaging for my inspiration:

So jump on over to the forum and check out the crop!!! There are 14 challenges to keep you busy!!!

Thanks so much and have a great day!!!!


1 comment :