Saturday, November 24, 2012

"Classic Christmas" kit layout by Jenny

Good morning all!!

Hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving had a great one!! I know I did!! Still enjoying leftovers!! :)

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE!!!!
My Scraps and More is having an AMAZING sale this weekend!! You can purchase anything in the store (besides kits or gift certificates) at 55% off!!! W.O.W.
Code:  BLKFRI2012
You must take advantage of this amazing deal!! You can go shopping at the My Scraps store HERE.


I have a layout to share with you today using the fabulous "Classic Christmas" kit. It is amazing!! If you haven't got yourself one yet, you can head HERE to purchase your own!! And, you can use the code JENNY20 and receive 20% off your kit!! How awesome is that!?!!!! The "Sugarplums" kit is available as well, and you can purchase it with the discount code HERE.

Oh Christmas Tree:

 I just love this kit....the Echo Park bits and papers included are just amazing! Gorgeous colors!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!




2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous papers, great layering and a very-well designed page. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete