Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful for Music

Good Morning....

I can't believe this month is almost over.. where has it gone? It is really almost December???

Well this month in the My Scraps & More forum, all the daily challenges, have been THANKFUL related. I played along last year and reallly LOVED how fun it was to scrap about the things I am thankful for.

On Monday 11.26's challenge, I lifted Maya's layout from the gallery and came up with this page:
 I used some of the Crate On Trend line from the store HERE and the Crate Acorn Ave line HERE. These two lines worked super well together.
I used some of the October Afternoon alphas for my page.. I am Thankful for Music..

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and hope ya have a wonderful day.

3 comments :

  1. Wendi- GREAT layering skills you got going on there...I just picked some of this collection up during Tammi's BF sale. Can't wait to play with it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Love all the beautiful elements and delightful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete