Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanks Cards

Hello and good morning....

Since this month is the month of Thanksgiving and gratitude, I though it would be the perfect time to send out a few thank you cards. There some people in my life that deserve a little thanks, and what a better way to say thank you then to create a handmade card. There is something special about going to the mailbox and actually getting a hand addressed card with your name on it, (and not a bill) and then to open it up, and find a special handwritten card and thank you note will surely make someone's day and add a smile to their face.

Here are two cards that I made to send out:

And here is the second one:
I used Echo Park's Fall Fever for the card, that can be found in Tammi's My Scraps & More store HERE. I am such a sucker for cute little owls!!!!!
So take a couple minutes of your day and say THANKS to someone, you never know how far it will go.

Have a wonderful day,

1 comment :