Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fly High....

Hello and good morning....

Today I am featuring a layout that I created for the daily challenge for the day. Today's challenge is a STASH challenge.. The other day, I was thumbing through my cardstock and found a TON of the scalloped border cardstock that was the trend a couple years back. I decided that I should pull it out and create a layout with it, and try it make it feel new.

Here is what I came up with:
I added some misting to the page in the corner:
layered some Jillibean Soup diecuts and some Lily Bee banners:
I mainly used some Jillibean Soup papers and embellies that can be found in the My Scraps Store HERE.

Thanks so much and hope to see you in the forums and playing along with our daily challenges....

2 comments :

  1. Great layering. I certainly should do a stash challenge myself very soon. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout Wendi! You rock the misting!

    ReplyDelete