Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Little More Love

I wanted to share a few more projects I made with the February kit "So In Love With You".  Now before, I said I was glad it was not too themed because I don't do themes well.  This time I went for it and dug out my Valentines photos from last year to show how well it can also work with Valentines day.  This is Autumn on her way to her school party at mothers day out.





I added in the Making Memories letters as I needed something large and bold to complete with all the bussiness of the page.  I also added in the hearts in the center of the pinwheels to actually make the papers more themed.

Next I created a birthday card for a wonderful teacher I work with, who has made going back to work after 10 years as a stay at home mom a very easy transition.


5 comments :

  1. OMG-Tracy I luuuv those circles and of course Autumn makes it the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pinwheels- did you hand-cut them from designed paper or use a template? GREAT job adding the hearts to them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these! The layout design is just awesome, love the pen work and the title letters are totally eye-catching! Love the card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable I love the pie chart pieces.The dots and stripes everything works together so well!

    ReplyDelete