Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So In Love With You Cards

Hello and Good Morning...

I'm sharing with you some cards I made with the So In Love With You kit from the My Scraps Store.... This is the perfect kit to create some Valentine's Day, LOVE cards to a special someone, or super girlie cards to send to your BFF, your mother, or your sister...


This first card is a simple Hi Card:
 I fussy cut the flowers from the Authentique paper to show off the design on my card as an accent piece.
I then punched out circles and some butterflies to use. I used pop dots underneath the butterflies to give them some dimension and then added some of the pebbles onto the butterflies:

For my second card, I cut out several 1.5" strips of papers, and then used my border punches to add soft scallops:
Next I tied with with twine, and sprinkled the pebbles randomly through out the card:
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day....

3 comments :

  1. such cute cards- awesome job with the scallop border punch- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! I am a big punch & butterfly fan!

    ReplyDelete