Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!!!

Can you believe it is February 1st?  It's the month of "LOVE", and you know what I LOVE?  CRATE PAPER!  Most definitely my favorite manufacturer!!  The Crate Paper Fourteen collection is very Valentine's based, but I love trying to take collections and use them for layouts other than their theme.

Here is a page I created about my kids love for this little couch (and each other) using the Crate Paper Fourteen collection.





I loved the graph circle on the background, and since pie chart seem to be all the rage, I cut some of the pieces from the circle graph and added some papers behind.


I created lots of layers with some doilies, a bag and tag, and some chipboard!


This collection can most definitely be used for non-Valentine's Day projects!  Check it out in the store, HERE!

-Audrey

4 comments :