Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Beach Hugs

Hello and good morning...

One line that I was super excited to see this last CHA release was the Glitz Uncharted Water!!! I am a super beach-ey chic and have a TON of beach/water/ swimming photos, I could probably scrap them for a couple of months and not run out.

Today I am sharing a layout using the Uncharted Water line, with some photos of our family at the beach on a mini vacation last summer.
I added some blue mist to create more of a "water" feel to my page.
This line also has some really cute diecuts, like this fun whale. I couldn't resist adding this guy to my layout.
So if you haven't looked in the My Scraps store, make sure to check out the Glitz Uncharted line HERE.

In case you haven't joined the My Scraps & More forum, make sure that you check it out... the Sketch-A-Thon is going on ALL month and there is a spectacular sketch posted everyday to keep your mojo busy!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

4 comments :