Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Melt My {heart}

Hello and good morning.

One of the lines that I drooled over ever since CHA releases was the Fancy Pants Park Bench collection. I  was instantly drawn to everything about it. Most of the time I love BOLD patterns and colors, but every now and again and softer collection calls to me.

I created this page of me holding my lil one, who was in the ER at the time, and had finally fallen asleep. I asked my husband to take a couple photos so I could remember how precious time is, and little ones are.

I used several of the border sticker strips on this page, some of them I cut and formed arrows, and one of them I just used as is
I'm also a huge sucker for the doilies in this collection and fussy cut out several of them from the Pond paper.

Make sure to check out the collection in the My Scraps & More store HERE.

Have a wonderful day


1 comment :

  1. Your layout is so sweet Wendi! Love what you did with this line!

    ReplyDelete