Saturday, May 4, 2013

Today, You Did It! {Happy NSD!}

Hey there, everyone!   Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  Missy here to share a page I created using the beautiful Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants.  I love how the bright blues & yellows contrast with the blacks & greys.  You can get this line in the store HERE


I cut this little thought bubble on my Cameo...I thought it was a perfect sentiment for this occasion of my little one finally walking the length of the hallway by herself :)


I love the little tags that are in this collection.  I roughed up the edges a little bit...something I like to do on almost all of my layouts.


And speaking of the store, Tammi has an AMAZING sale going on!!  Check this out:

National Scrapbook Day - May 4th, 2013
This day is all about celebrating this wonderful hobby of memory keeping. It is also an opportunity for ME to show my appreciation to YOU for being a part of My Scraps & More!!! Now through May 5th, use code NSD2013 and receive 35% off of your order (excluding gift certificates and online classes). You will also receive free items simply by placing an order!

orders $0 - $19.99 receive a free pack of thickers

orders $20 - $34.99 free Thickers...PLUS a free MME paper pack

orders $35 - $49.99 free Thickers...PLUS a free MME paper pack...PLUS a free Echo Park paper pack

orders $50 and over receive all of the above PLUS free US shipping!!!
(Thickers and paper packs are pre-selected by My Scraps & More. Paper packs have a retail value over $20 each)
http://shop.myscrapsandmore.com
You can't beat that!!  Don't miss out on this...there are a lot of new fun lines in the store!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!
Missy :)

2 comments :