Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love Love Love

Hey there and Happy Weekend!  Missy with you today :)  I have a really fun page to share with you guys today. 

 I've been seeing a lot of projects using the negative cut outs backed with patterned paper, so I decided to give it a try.  I love the way it turned out!  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the word LOVE all over a piece of cardstock.  I took another piece and used some gelatos to create a watercolor rainbow effect.  It was so fast and easy to do this...and now I have several cut-outs of the word LOVE to use on future projects :)

I used The Pier from Crate Paper for my layering and embellishments.  Those frames are the coolest!  


I'm a big fan of distressing and crinkling up the sides and corners of patterned paper layers.  I also love adding string of some sort...twine, floss, jute, etc.


I cut out one of the tags from one of the patterned paper sheets, added an eyelet and some string.


A little journaling completes the project. 


You can find The Pier in the store...I promise you it's a fabulous line!!  Have a most excellent day, and thanks for stopping by!

Missy :)

4 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful page. The negative cutout with the background paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright, beautiful page!! Love the cut outs and the rainbow colors!! So fun and cheerful! Precious photo too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cutouts! I need to get a Cameo!

    ReplyDelete