Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Memories

Last week I posted about how much I love the "Lakeside" collection from Pebbles and today I am going to share some more layouts that I made!  The kids love running up and down the dock and jumping off of it into the water!  I wanted to use a really big photo to capture the size of the dock.



I used every piece of patterned paper that came in this collection on this page.  With the large photo, I was able to use a lot of the patterns together and still not distract from it.  


I simply cut a whole bunch of strips of paper and distressed them all and started layering them down the sides of the photo.  Then I machine stitched down the edges of my photo.


 I just layered a few simple embellishments and stickers to top it off and kept it simple in that department!

-Audrey

8 comments :

  1. What a great technique/layout! pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful effect with all these strips of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Really love it - what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of all the different papers. Great layout with the large photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the large photo! What a great idea to layer and distress all the paper strips! It looks so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Loving the look of the different paper strips.

    ReplyDelete