Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Proud of You.

Hello and good morning...

One thing that was pretty popular a few years back was to use colorful cardstock for your background base. I remember I would take papers to my LSS and try to find the perfect shade of cardstock to match my papers. I have soooo much colored cardstock in my stash, I know I will never be able to use it all. I pull it our for the kid's projects, but not too much often than that.

So my challenge for the stash daily challenge: is to use some color cardstock on your base of your layout, no kraft, white or black- which as my go to's...
I used some green that went along with the papers from the  Fancy Pants Memories Captured collection
I loved the fun circles from the Panorama paper and fussy cut out several of them and added them across the page:
I mixed the star papers and added the woodgrain paper for some additional green through the page:
Make sure to check out the Fancy Pants Memories Captured line in the My Scraps store....

Have a wonderful day.

11 comments :

  1. I love the challenge. I too have gotten away from giving any love to cardstock as the base. Love the photo, he looks so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reminder to use our card stock stash. :)
    Love the way you used this Memories Captured paper. I wondered what to do with all the circles - looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Wendi!! I have several (clearing throat) stacks of color cardstock that definitely has been collecting dust. Super challenge for the week....just wish I had that cutie Fancy Pants line to do a page for my son!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and the circles and stars go together well. Love how the circles are up on popdots.
    Good job on using your stash of cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love the star/circle combo and you totally rocked that colored cs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great page - love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mixed patterned papers on this layout! I love using solid colored cardstock on my layouts but have trouble with patterned papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green mixed with your papers. It's been a while since I used a solid color cs besides a neutral. i need to try it.

    ReplyDelete