Thursday, September 26, 2013

Go Bold

I love bold colors.  If you really want to make them pop, put those bold colors on a black background.  The colors will really stand out then.  I created this page of my kids with one of their cousins using Bella Blvd Daily Chevies.  My kids always tend to be bright in their attire.  Especially my middle son who is all about fashion, yep that is him in the green shirt.  The bold colors of this collection work great with their choice of clothing.




****Tracy****

6 comments :

  1. This is just fantastic!!! Loving the pop of the colours and papers on the black background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black does make everything pop!! Love your choice of bright colors and the kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved bright colors against black! I absolutely love this page...it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable layout! It looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and papers you used. They really jump on top of the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors on the black! This is so cute Tracy!

    ReplyDelete