Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hello Azaleas

Hey there, friends!  Missy here with you today.  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far.  Today, I'm sharing a page that I created for today's Saturday Steal Challenge over on our boards.  I chose a layout from a member and lifted it.  This is based on a layout by Brenda.

I put my Cameo to work cutting out the multi-circle piece in white cardstock.  I used Gelatos to color it pink and yellow.  My background is just a plain piece of blue cardstock, which I doctored up using modeling paste & a stencil, Gelatos, watercolor pencils and mists.  I also added a little bit of stamping in there.

My embellishments are from American Crafts, and I also threw in some various washi tapes.  There are lots of new American Crafts products in there store HERE!


I love creating lots of layers.  The more, the better :)


I chose embellishments that coordinated with my pink, yellow and blue color scheme.


I traced over my title with a pen after touching it up with some Gelatos.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Missy :)

7 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! Love the circles and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors and those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this. the circles and title are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The circles and the background are amazing. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! I love the color combination you used and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful, eye-catching layout.....love all the layers...just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors. Love your mixed media work!

    ReplyDelete