Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Love The Hat

Hello and good morning..

It's Wendi here and I'm sharing with you a layout, with one of my new FAVES lines to play with. The Bella Blvd Snapshots collection. As soon as I received the line, I dove right into it, and have been having a blast with all the fun and playful colors and patterns. And the best part about it, it goes with everything!!!

I used the Snapshots line for these fun photos of my lil one trying on hats in the store. She LOVES hats and every time we pass one in the store, she wants to try it on.
I love the cool My Point of View camera papers.
I added some white mist to stand out on the black background, and added an inked wood camera and fussy cut out some hearts for an embellishment cluster:
I can't tell ya how fun this line is!!! you gotta give it a try!!! So head on over to the My Scraps & More store and get the Snapshots line before it's gone..

Have a great day

7 comments :