Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Love You Forever and You're So Sweet

Hello and good morning..

Today I a sharing two pages that I made using Echo Park's Here and Now Collection.  I am still totally drawn to the bold, bright and fun colors as well as the playful patterns. I really can NOT get enough of it.

This first page is of me and my lil one while we were at the pool swimming earlier this summer.
I just love the fun cameras from the border strips, so I fussy cut out one to add it to the page:
This second page is of my oldest daughter, the photo was taken right after her 4th grade play. I was sooo proud of her and realized how grown up she was starting to look.
I cut out several paper strips, used some of the border strips along with some of the sticker border strips from the sticker elements and also some washi tape in there. I just mixed it all up:
 In case you haven't already checked it out, I would get into the My Scraps & More Store and check it out while it's still there.

Also head over to the FORUMS and check out the new challenges running on the board!!! There's sure to be something to inspire you and get your mojo flowing!!!

Have a great day

13 comments :

  1. Love the grid design and use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute layouts Wendi, love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I love all the strips and the washi in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fantastic pages! Great line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the mix of blue and yellow papers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! I especially like the one with the strips - wonderful way to use scraps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layouts and your take on the sketch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the titles and the cute camera, so adorable. Great photos too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun layouts, love all the colors and patterns you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is one of my favorite paper collections lately. I love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete