Saturday, September 7, 2013

So Glad We're Friends!

Hey there, My Scraps friends!  Missy here with you on this relaxing Saturday to share a page with you :)  I've had this gorgeous Carta Bella Hello Again line for a while, and I finally had time to break it open...and I'm SO glad I did!  I had to sit and stare at it a while before I started cutting.  It's THAT beautiful!  My favorite paper would have to be the pink/orange ombre one...I used a piece of it at the very top and then as a backing behind the word "friends."


I used my Cameo to cut the word "friends" out of my background sheet, and then I built my photo cluster around that.  I had some perfectly matched buttons in my stash, so I pulled a few out.


I love the elements on the sticker sheet...especially these little people holding hands!  I added a piece of embossed vellum that I had laying around on my desk from another project.


I love adding cord to my pages these days...it's just something fun to add at the end, and I like that it's kind of messy looking.


Check out all the amazing Carta Bella products HERE in the store!  Plus, a whole bunch of new lines just arrived yesterday!  The store is literally overflowing with gorgeous products!  Go check it all out :)  You know there's a discount code!!  Woo hoo!!  Enter in SHOPINSEPT for 25% off your order!

Have a GREAT day!

Missy :)

9 comments :

  1. I so love the paper on this layout. The background paper is super cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great paper collection. I love all the little details you added. Awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is so cool! Love all the layers behind the photo against this striking background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing us how to use paper with such a busy pattern and still have the photos stand out! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. I love all the embellishments clustered around the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love all the layers! :)

    ReplyDelete