Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This Moment Is My Favorite

Good morning and happy hump day!
Lisa here today to share a layout I made using the Fancy Pants Memories Captured Collection. This is one of my favorite collections of theirs!
This is also my layout for the Word Up Wednesday Challenge over on the message board.
I used a sketch by Bev Code for this fun layout of some of the MSW girls scrapping at the 2012 Houston Crop:

 
I would love if you played along with my challenge on the message board. If you do, just post it to the gallery and add your layout to the Word Up Wednesday thread.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
~~~Lisa~~~
 
 

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout! I love that FP line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful page Lisa LOVE how you used that line!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great how you used the chalkboard paper! Fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used that background sheet of paper. Pieces like that always kind of stump me, but this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete