Friday, September 27, 2013

Turning 2!

My little guy's birthday was way back in July and I was saving this Crate Paper "Party Day" collection just for this very event!!  I used last week's sketch that I created from the sketch blog.


I wanted to layer lots of different products here, so there is paper, stitching, vellum, chipboard, and more stitching!  I love the depth it gives!


This collection has the perfect accents for birthday pages!  This tag had one candle on it, but I added another chipboard one to make 2!  I made those little sky blue enamel dots myself!  :)



And some stickers for journaling tucked under my photos...



Thanks for stopping by today!!!  Check out the store for Crate Paper's NEWEST releases!

-Audrey

3 comments :

  1. What a great page! I love all the stitching and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie....they grow up way to fast!! Love all the dimension the layering and stitching adds to your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page and I love the paper line!

    ReplyDelete