Friday, March 21, 2014

Selfie!

Good Morning! Tammi here with you today to share a recent page of mine. I don't know about your house, but in mine, Selfies seem to be the thing! My youngest son took this of himself and our dog Delilah and it just  MAKES.  ME.  SMILE! 



Even the dog seems to be posing for the camera!! Haha! I dug out the older Glitz collection "Dapper Dan" because the colors just seemed to work! I also pulled out some of the All Boy embellishments from the October Afternoon Daily Flash II line and added it here and there on the page...


along with some drops of mist and enamel dots...


The little things you add to a page really seem to make a big difference. This layout is based on today's sketch over on the My Scraps & More's sketch blog. I hope that you will take the time to visit here and play along with us this week!!

Thanks so much for spending some time at My Scraps!! Have a great Friday!

5 comments :

  1. Love the papers on here and the little bit of misting. what a fun subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute topic and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, Tammi! I love the papers and goodies you used on this super sweet layout. I agree that it's all the little things that really make a page complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! I love the photo, great papers for this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photo and love this page

    ReplyDelete