Friday, March 7, 2014

You & Me

I have fallen in love with the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes collections lately!! Why in the world did it take me so long?? The papers and all of the embellishments offered up in each collection are simple amazing!!!

For these pages I used the Flea Market collection...


I never really liked those gold doilies until now!!!


The picture above is matted on one of the cards from the Flea Market PL mini kit!! Even though that item is no longer available, there are a few items left of the Flea Market line here and the all new Styleboard collection here! That is my next line to dig into!!!

Thanks so much for spending some time with us at My Scraps!! Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments :

  1. I love the touches of gold on your first page and I love how you scrapbooked this memory. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the touches of gold. These are both very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touches of gold are very trendy right now! Love both layouts! Love Crate Paper! Love Maggie Holmes collections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tammi - your pages are so beautiful!! I love these collections and the pops of gold! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layout designs are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete