Friday, April 25, 2014

life long Friends

Hey scrappy friends! Tammi here today to share a page and sketch that I recently created for the sketchathon going on over on the boards!

Here is my sketch...


I pulled out the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Styleboard line to play with this time and boy did I have fun!!!


Wasn't sure how this was going to all look together but I really like the end product!! There is still some of this awesome collection available in the store here for you to take home and play with yourself!!

Thanks so much for stopping by My Scraps!! 

Enjoy your weekend!!

- Tammi

7 comments :

  1. Great sketch and terrific layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout and great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the contrast of bright, fun papers with a bw photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great interpretation of the sketch. love the camera paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammi - this is so beautiful!! I love the sketch and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun sketch and a great take on it too! I love pages with friends on them! Love the photo corners, and the twine. It adds some nice texture!

    ReplyDelete