Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's all about ME!!

I think this new collection by Fancy Pants was made for my daughter.  It is called Me-ology. Since Autumn thinks the whole world revolves around her this is just perfect.  I created this page of her Mothers Day Out Graduation.


I loved this background paper.  It did half of the work for you!.  Other than the background paper there is only one other piece of paper on here.  I then added the banners to accent the pictures and the tags and title to balance it all out.
 


***Tracy***

6 comments :

  1. Super cute and love the bright color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details like the thread and hearts gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout of this special occasion. I like the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this happy page! Awesome job highlighting these photos with a little patterned paper and these pretty banners!

    ReplyDelete