Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

There are so many things that I'm thankful for in my life. Today is a very special day and I'm especially thankful that 10 years ago today a special little man entered my life. It is my middle sons 10th birthday today (and he hates turkey:) )



I created this page with the fabulous Fancy Pants True Friend collection. This collection combines a bit of fall colors with a bold feel.


I layered the papers along with one of the Jillibean Soup Placemats. I was trying to keep it simple to highlight the photo of Austin standing on the side of a cliff overlooking the smoky mountains.

***Tracy***

6 comments :

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to your son!!! This layout is so pretty! Love the color of this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son! Love this cute page and the colors you used together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Austin! It's my oldest son's birthday today too. Really pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Austin! Great colors on your lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paint or ink under the photo block. It adds so much depth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful mix of papers on your layout. Some years my birthday is on Thanksgiving but I like turkey.

    ReplyDelete