Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thankful 4 Family Fun.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! Hope you are adjusting to the whole daylight saving thing, cuz I'm feeling a bit off still.

Today I'm sharing a fun page with you from something that always makes me smile. My family. Spending time together. and our favorite restaurant, El Paso Cantina... We had an impromptu lunch date with my parents when we went out to their city. It was perfect, there was barely anyone eating at that time, so we were able to just have fun and relax.

I used the Gossamer Blue Gramercy Road collection on my layout. The color mix is right up my alley, and the patterns have a subtle yet fun mix going on.


I fussy cut out the triangle shape from the West Seventh paper to have a fun focal point.


And added the wood camera from Heidi Swapp embellishments, and inked it. I also used several of the HS word sticker strips.


I added some ink splats and some of the Grossamer Blue enamels. The pink ones have a kinda shiny pearl look to them. They are sooo pretty!!!


So how do you have fun with your family? What do you love to do together??

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Cute layout, love the button in the camera. Our family loves to go out to eat for Mexican food again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet LO! I love the way you used the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great layering! Love this page! PS... I am not quite adjusted to Daylight Savings Time Either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cool layout. I love the triangle and all the layering! It looks like you have a very fun family. That is awesome!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout with lots of layers and just a splash of splatter :) The camera and HS stickers were the perfect extras :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time. I like your choice of papers. We like to cook out.

    ReplyDelete