Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Dream Big.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Usually with the AC Amy Tangerine lines in the past, I have mainly made girl pages with the papers and embellies, but I have to say the Stitched line has a ton of versatile papers that can be used for boy or girl projects. I used alot of the blues, grays and whites on this layout of my son. He went on a 50 mile Scout hike this past summer with his troop and was gone a week. Talk about an accomplishment. I was VERY impressed and he LOVED every moment. I sent him with a camera, hoping he would come home with a decent amount of photos. He came home with a bit over 120 photos, so I was a happy momma...



I ended up stitching around the edge of the page to pull it all together several of the wording stickers from the collection:



I also decided to use a pop of yellow on the page, and added a Lawn Fawn wooden leaf wood shape on the layout.



And added a few pops of color with the enamels and Thickers for the title of the layout:



Just in case you haven't checked out the Amy Tangerine Stitched line, I would... it's pretty amazing!!!


Thanks sooo much for stopping by today and have a great day!!!

8 comments :

  1. Love all the stitching! I'm not very good at that but I keep trying!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the direction and movement the chevron strips give!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page...love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What eye candy! Love Love Love this page!!!!!!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for him, taking so many photos! You picked a great one to scrap here - beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this collection. What a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 2 big photos on this page and the great shapes too!

    ReplyDelete