Tuesday, December 2, 2014

He Loves The Game.

Hello and good morning

Since my son has really gotten into baseball, I have LOVED photographing him at his games. Baseball is actually a fairly easier sport to photograph, as compared to soccer- where the game moves so quickly, its hard to keep up. I feel like I can really get some great action shots of him in the game and I can just feel how much he loves being out on the field.

I used the Grossamer Blue Gramercy Road collection. It's not a sports collection at all, but I loved the blues and muted colors from it. It also worked well with his darker uniform.


I fussy cut the West Seventh paper from the line and used the "V" as a focal point on the page... adding a mix of circles (enamels) and hexagons:


I sprinkled the shapes on top and underneath the photos to add some flow down the page:


I also added a few lines of stitching down the diagonal for some flow:


In case you haven't checked out Grossamer Blue in the store, I highly suggest it!!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!


7 comments :

  1. I love how the arrow draws your eye. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I love how you used the wooden hexagons...I have some and really didn't know what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy your baseball layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous . . . love the angles / arrow feel to this! The washi adds such a nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This line totally works for a sports page! Love the fussy cut paper as a background for the pics - great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page! Love the background and all the little embellishments!

    ReplyDelete