Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Joy.

Hello and good morning...

I always LOVE the latest releases from Elle's Studios, and the Good Cheer collection was no different.  The colors always tend to feel fresh and airy and the patterns are playful and fun. I used the line for a Christmas photo of me in front of the tree last year. I always try and play around with some "tree light" only photo taking.


I fussy cut the hexagons from the Holiday Quilt paper and added them through out the page.  I tend to work in the groups of 3 design alot.


I used several of the line's tags and cut outs to embellish the page with:


So now that you have a TON of holiday photos, check out the Elle's Studio Good Cheer line.. it's perfect.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. I love all the angles of your papers! Beautiful photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page, love all the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout - such pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the rough edges and your papers!!! Lovely photo and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fussy cut! That is exactly what I thought about doing with this paper. Great job on the layout and great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the different angles and shapes on your layout Wendi! They all look so great together!

    ReplyDelete