Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love You

 
Hello and Happy Saturday! Jennifer up today on the blog to share a layout I created using
 Crate Paper's Open Book collection!  Open Book is one of the many beautiful collections on sale now in the My Scraps and More Shop!  Today is the last day to use the discount code 20JAN15 to receive 20% off!  
 
 
 
 I've seriously been hoarding this collection since it's so beautiful! I love the pink and blue hues with lots of fun embellishments! 
 
 
Here are some additional close ups of my page!  




 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope this inspires you to do some scrapping this weekend!  Don't forget to check out the forums for lots of challenges and inspiration!
 
 


6 comments :

  1. So cute! Love the layering tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Crate Paper! What a fun page and cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Crate Paper! What a fun page and cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have been hoarding this collection! Thanks for the inspiration to use it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, is the "this is the good stuff" a stamp? That's adorable! Love this layout! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete